The magick drea- pirate.
Part of their game? How?
He not only suscribed to my main channel for Slender related activity, but somehow found my secondary chanell.He talks of a "Chosen one" and is pretty strange.His videos had a message."There is no entry, so run meat run to your sanctuaries. We are awaiting your arival Faceless King. Do I have your attention?"That was just from the names of the videos.
It seems like he found a few people to friend and subscribe to. I wonder how it found us though?
But he also found my secopndary account that I hadn't used in a few... months.
Part of their game? How?
ReplyDeleteHe not only suscribed to my main channel for Slender related activity, but somehow found my secondary chanell.
ReplyDeleteHe talks of a "Chosen one" and is pretty strange.
His videos had a message.
"There is no entry, so run meat run to your sanctuaries. We are awaiting your arival Faceless King. Do I have your attention?"
That was just from the names of the videos.
It seems like he found a few people to friend and subscribe to. I wonder how it found us though?
ReplyDeleteBut he also found my secopndary account that I hadn't used in a few... months.
ReplyDelete