By this time I will be asleep, if not this was a test.
I am suprised at Sammie's all-of-a-sudden haunting, Fight Nebula Sammie.
I am currently irratated by people... Hence "Dona eis requiem".
My best friend was avoiding me all day because she really likes me... Love hurts.
Why am I even talking about her, she won't read this...
I love Paige anyways.
I have failed to talk to the girl who sits next to me in 2nd period, I am awkward with talking to girls.
Hello,
Everything is fine/
Insiting that I have proof!
Suprisingly well day other than the bad stuff
D'aww I just have the cutest cat.
Everyone loves me.
And I am happy.
Don't die on my now.
Ignore that^
Seeing if I can hide a message while not sounding like a complete idiot.
And the test failed.
Dang it, timed posts are bye now.
Don't belive the lies.
....ignoring the middle part. Go after the girl! You'll be happy, she'll be happy! Your last part reads I SAD. I think that one's a coincidink.
ReplyDeleteYeah that is, I fail at coding so far though I am a great decoder. I belive my 81st post will be in a while, I have some... buisness to attend to.
ReplyDeleteI can write codes in my words.
ReplyDeleteG'luck.
I took out the trash
ReplyDeleteSuspenseful.
Anyways I want to go back to those woods tonight, but it's getting dark, It's a full moon tonight!
Wait... I accidently highlighted the page and "Don't belive the lies" came up.
well this is getting interesting. Pages will be a bit more to look at now.
ReplyDeleteSo what do you think about Paige?
The girl in 2nd period?
Are they the same girl?
Paige is my girlfriend.
ReplyDeleteThe girl in 2nd period is just another person on this planet to me.
Wait so is this best friend who likes you a third girl then?
ReplyDeleteYes. I've known her for a year.
ReplyDelete