The story I wrote, that inspired me to make this blog is gone, I kept good care of it!
Dang it.
Why is it we all go insane?
As Shelby's blog goes: "We're all mad here"
Hey, I was referenced! Yeah, things have been acting strange lately. My little sketchbook has disappeared. Plus, as an added bonus, my *unplugged* alarm clock just went off. O_O Seriously? -Shelby NAPPA, Friend, Therapist
Yeah... I loved the story I wrote, I made it in blog fourm, got a 100% on it too... I was so proud because it was "creative" and "Creepy"... Only if my english teacher knew the truth.
Because it's maddening to think we can hurt so much.
ReplyDeleteHey, I was referenced! Yeah, things have been acting strange lately. My little sketchbook has disappeared. Plus, as an added bonus, my *unplugged* alarm clock just went off. O_O Seriously?
ReplyDelete-Shelby
NAPPA, Friend, Therapist
Yeah... I loved the story I wrote, I made it in blog fourm, got a 100% on it too... I was so proud because it was "creative" and "Creepy"... Only if my english teacher knew the truth.
ReplyDelete