If the game is chess then choose your side, But remember there has to be a full chess board, So choose your pawns wisely and remember Some peices move differently. We all gain and lose in the end and The call comes when it needs someone. -Sapphire (Atleast I can spell it)
Yes but chess is a game of brains. You need brains for thinking, thinking to work things out, moves, skills. If you think about it, almost every fight, personal or not, can be placed on an intricate chess board, but not all of them. Ive tried and I realized, not every peice is either white or black, but they fit the board. -Sapphire
Just remember, Know whose which color, as for me I dont think ill figt in this battle but I may reman a spare Sapphire pawn on the side. When my time comes, if it does, I will step in and do what I can for whichever side I pick. Till then, Ill stay right where I am. -Sapphire
If the game is chess then choose your side, But remember there has to be a full chess board, So choose your pawns wisely and remember Some peices move differently. We all gain and lose in the end and The call comes when it needs someone. -Sapphire (Atleast I can spell it)
ReplyDeleteSapphire... The game is muchmore personal than chess
ReplyDeleteYes but chess is a game of brains. You need brains for thinking, thinking to work things out, moves, skills. If you think about it, almost every fight, personal or not, can be placed on an intricate chess board, but not all of them. Ive tried and I realized, not every peice is either white or black, but they fit the board. -Sapphire
ReplyDeleteJust remember, Know whose which color, as for me I dont think ill figt in this battle but I may reman a spare Sapphire pawn on the side. When my time comes, if it does, I will step in and do what I can for whichever side I pick. Till then, Ill stay right where I am. -Sapphire
ReplyDelete