I went out to the mall.
Mannequins scared the FUCK out of me.
They were the ones with heads, and they had suits on..
I got a Gorillaz shirt.
2-D in his captain's hat.
I got a new black and white hoodie
No graphics.
I saw a movie.
Sucker punch.
Got a quote I love from it.
"Who really are our gaurdian angels?
The one who destroys the monster, or sends it?
These are your wepons.
Fight."
Mannequins scared the FUCK out of me.
They were the ones with heads, and they had suits on..
I got a Gorillaz shirt.
2-D in his captain's hat.
I got a new black and white hoodie
No graphics.
I saw a movie.
Sucker punch.
Got a quote I love from it.
"Who really are our gaurdian angels?
The one who destroys the monster, or sends it?
These are your wepons.
Fight."
Hey john, That audio that was sent to your Ipod,WAS me, but the day it was sent was the wrong day. I never sent it, that audio was taken in feburay. But itwas sent January 25. How that happened, I dont know, but That was sent while I did not have Yahoo Chat installed on my computer. -Sapphire
ReplyDelete....... y am I a "Potential Threat"??? -Sapphire
ReplyDeleteEveryone is a potential threat.
ReplyDeleteBut me??? Really what am I going to do, I cant even remember which state your in! And Im just going to Waltz right in, and shoot you??? lmfao -Sapphire
ReplyDelete