You continue this
You got hurt didn't you?
I told you
I WARNED YOU!
if you didn't end this
NOW
you will have consenquences.
NOw try to
Wait this out.
Two can play this game
Really, only you can begin it.
Yell out the words.
you know them
yell them
yell them now
or someone you love
will be taken over
Shall we see if The Dreamer's dreams can escape the Nightmare?
-In your dark mind
Nightmare.
You got hurt didn't you?
I told you
I WARNED YOU!
if you didn't end this
NOW
you will have consenquences.
NOw try to
Wait this out.
Two can play this game
Really, only you can begin it.
Yell out the words.
you know them
yell them
yell them now
or someone you love
will be taken over
Shall we see if The Dreamer's dreams can escape the Nightmare?
-In your dark mind
Nightmare.
Ahh but the loved ones are the roots of most weaknesses. We must cut the roots, before we cut the plant.
ReplyDeleteNightmare
As long as one strong root stays far away enough to live, then The plant shall grow. I smile at you faceless one, For I am a root, yet you don't attack me. Why is that?
ReplyDeleteHaha. You belive I am the master? Ahahaha! I laugh at many idiots! You were the one that hurt him were not you? You are no longer a loved one dear saphire.
ReplyDelete-Nightmare
Ha, you spelled it wrong Nightmare, I will be here, Neutral. I'll side my own. But, I am here for support, I am here to hold those I love to reality, I was angry with a friend, yes and I apoligize to John, but you have no Idea the legnths I go to to protect the ones I love. and for that, you will never shake me, I am the strongest Pawn in your game. You dont mess with me.
ReplyDelete