Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things

My head hurted like fuck yesterday.

irony of the solstice.
A day that was supposed to weaken the bastard, it made him leave for a while.
The bastard found his way back. And on the solstice, so many people died.


Joce, I hope you save me a seat, wherever you are.

Zero, rest in peace, you deserve it.

Scott, Rest peacefully.

I saw GG... atleast I think I did. Where was I?
Yesterday is mostly a blur. A blurring memory of shit.
Shit that can't be fixed.

All I can remember are trees. And faces.
So many fucking faces. All those faces faces faces.

I need rest. Fuck it.

I have seen too much for a 13 year old. Who te hell am I anyways?

Just some memory?

No. I must fuxking fight!

I can't die!

What would all this be if I died!?




WHo the fuxk is Liz?

No I mist fucking fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment