Why... Why is this happening to me?
I was just a no- a strange 13 year old. I was interested in mythology. And after finding it was still alive, I took part in these. The slenderman. He was the first Internet "myth" I found. And now... GG died, I killed 6 innocent people. 20 proxies that could have been changed.
An I'm going to do it again... Even if I don't want to. The beast... He will come out. He will kill anyone.
Than there's Friend. I haven't even seen him. Damn bastard.
I'm going to get my jacket back. I don't want this anymore. I don't want to use this anymore. This damn weapon. This weapon that is stained with blood. The worst part is that I enjoy lookin at this blade. The blade of terrible things. Yet I still feel the adrenaline I felt from killing those people.
It feels great
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
No comments:
Post a Comment