Monday, July 4, 2011

John is gone

Hello everyone, this is MsSynclair. I know I haven't been around much lately, but that's not important right now.

Earlier I was  talking to him on twitter and tried to cheer him up when he entered a state of distress. He kept hearing a tapping and could not escape the noise. As we spoke, he began to hear children playing outside. John sent me the email and password for this blog in case anything happened to him. I didn't hear from him after, a "Friend" of his began talking to me and taunting me via email.

I'm going to find him. I can't sit back and worry as my friends vanish. I am leaving soon, after I gather supplies.I have a location in mind.I will update again later. I wonder if I will hear anything more from this "friend".

Stay safe everyone. Goodbye for now.

1 comment:

  1. If you need any assistance we are here too, Missy. Please be careful, we will do all we can to help and keep a watch out for your friend.

    ReplyDelete